Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Chewing Gum"

Had the first ever Glenwood Ave Pictionary night this week. Team Vermont (consisting of Ben and I) just barely fell short in a tight game against Vallo and Andrew. Both teams were stuck on the final all-play for 4 turns. Seeing as how Vallo and Andrew are known for their extraordinary Pictionary skills (also for having a dog that has diarrhea on the floor and then pisses on you when you try to pick her up), we aren't too disappointed. Ben was definitely MVP of the match though; how anyone can guess whatever the hell I'm trying to draw is beyond me. He did however repay my terrible drawing skills with a hilarious depiction of "chewing gum"
Ben, his woman, and I saw X-Men Saturday morning. Despite having a few cheesy moments it was very good. Also had another barbecue this weekend. We were planning on a bonfire too but it rained. Speaking of rain, I have to pis yet again. I am so glad I moved my bed by the window. The neighbors probably wonder why we get random rain showers on the roof in the middle of a clear night, or why there is one patch of grass to the left of the porch that always grows faster than everything around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment